пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

china kantner photos




12:45

Where in the hells is everyone?
I know you canapos;t ALL be at work.

Anyway, posting during the 15 minutes remaining of my lunch break.
Only took me 15 minutes to go downstairs, buy food, eat it, and get back up here. Iapos;m sure thatapos;s unhealthy on some level. If not physically then at least mentally with the idea that I donapos;t enjoy my damn food and just jam it down my throat.
Also pretty sure going up 22 floors is giving me vertigo or something. Always feel dizzy when I get to my desk.

So, news.
Iapos;m...well.
Work feels like a regular routine now. Iapos;ve settled in quite nicely, I think. Also getting that feeling that time is leaking away. There should be more of it...somewhere, but I canapos;t seem to spot it.
Life at home is fine. Havenapos;t found a place to move out of home into yet, but thatapos;s entirely due to my laziness in searching for a place. Also have to consider several options.
For one - the new first home buyerapos;s grant that Rudd has unzipped and whipped out onto the table is tempting. Canapos;t sneer at $14,000. Thereapos;s the $21,000 one for a newly built home, but thereapos;s a shit load of strings tied to it with the chance of getting sweet fuck all if itapos;s not built by...July next year or some shit. With that, plus my mum going in guarantor, I could quite possibly get myself half-decent. Maybe a unit in Blacktown or something. But that comes with the strings attached of talking finances with my mother (an accountant - not to mistaken with a financial planner), and being sure that I can cover the repayments of that magnitude.
Another option was to have my mum buy a place and me rent it. This comes with the advantages of not restricting myself to only rental properties on the market, knowing my landlord wonapos;t screw me over, and having the peace of mind that my mother is investing her money properly so she has enough when she retires. But my mother is not much of a risk taker, on any level. Meaning it will take months before sheapos;ll be satisfied that a particular property is a safe investment, by which time it will have already been sold.
So that leaves the original option - stop being a lazy fuck and watch the damn rental market instead of just collapsing in front of the TV every night.

Speaking of which, I got a new TV. One of dem fanceh Ahche-Dee Ell-Cee-Dees dat day goes on apos;bouts on the tuube.
Itapos;s damn shiny. But I think it says something about me that Iapos;m not so much impressed by the quality of the picture, as I am impressed by the way I can now hook it up to all my various devices with ease...EXCEPT our old Hi-FI system. Some genius thought you wouldnapos;t want to output the sound from the HD tuner into a better set of speakers then the built in ones. And I canapos;t send the sound from the PS3 to the hi-fi cause it wonapos;t accept a...optical...digital...sound output, I can never remember the damn standard.

So yeah. Iapos;m doing pretty good, I guess, if thatapos;s the extent of my concerns.
Better get back to work.

R. X. Rolaveric
Itapos;s a million to one chance...
china kantner photos, china kantner pics, china kantner pictures, china kaolin.



Комментариев нет: