суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

bellini mixed drink




ME

Itapos;s always me isnapos;t it?
Too enthusiastic about making friends online.
Too emotional and impatient when it comes to relationships.
Too many problems bugging me,affecting my mood.
Should just try to drop them off.

My emotional load was too much last night.
Just had to drop it.
Went for a longer-than-usual run.
Self-torture.
Drank milk tea,plus a can of lemon barley,and ate kimchi instant noodle.
Now Iapos;m suffering the consequences.

Am withdrawing from everybody.
Am too sick and tired of everything.
Just realized I�am too naive.
It doesnapos;t seems to matter if you like someone in a relationship isnapos;t it?
Liking someone who does not like you.
F***,why do I�have to experience it twice.
I�hate it.
I bet itapos;s MY�fault again.
Who can understand ME?
Itapos;s always ME, ME�and more ME.
To hell with all these problems.

Friends,
I donapos;t know how many of them I can depend on when I meet with emotional crisis.

Celebrated my self-proclaimed best friendapos;s birthday on Wed.
I came to realize that it doesnapos;t matter being nice.
U can be nice to them,but not necessary they will reciprocate that same feelings.
Petty, Insensitive, childish.
Whichever term you used on me,I still feel neglected, lost, hurt.
Perhaps,thatapos;s my life.
Lonely, and everything bad.

I shall be my own superhero.
I�shall hold my own problems from now onwards.
I shall bother no one in future.
I�shall depend on no one.
I�shall myself,defend me.

Who the hell needs love.




ew leg, bellini mixed drink, bellini mixed drinks, bellini msf corp.



Комментариев нет: