пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

cannons their rosy flashing muzzles




Routine breeds a fair amount of steady contentedness for me. I was thinking about this today, as I was cruising away from a job interview that went pretty well. I donapos;t know if it is luck or not, but Iapos;d like to think itapos;s the years of various medications and tribulations that have whittled away my sense of panic and exposed a crusty, apathetic, core. Once upon a time, and still occasionally during my weaker moments, contentedness was not nearly enough, but I think now Iapos;ve learned that itapos;s rare for a person to even achieve something so mediocre and boring, let alone something resembling consistent happiness.

Lately every time I get into some sort of trouble, it just canapos;t seem important to me. Iapos;ll roll it around in my head and I might even open my mouth and complain, but I simply cannot dwell on anything more than a day or so. Even when I want to. Money, employment, quality of life... I really should be concerned about these. I donapos;t have a job right now and I donapos;t have much money and what I do have I plan on boozing and partying it away this weekend. I know Iapos;m generally a smart person. I know what to say, I land on my feet. It just seems like Iapos;m not smart enough to bring back a human element of myself that I might need in case things get worse, which they just might.

In other news, I was just sitting here typing when a spider came dropping down from my bangs, onto my keyboard. It was just a little spider and Iapos;m not a afraid of anything, so I let it go ahead and do itapos;s thing.

Tomorrow night I am going camping at what was formally a nude beach in San Onofre. I am hoping there is savage dancing around the bonfire and that the vegans donapos;t try to make carob, veganmallow smores. Just seems incorrect. I made the birthday girl a fabulous giraffe brooch out of fake flowers and ribbons that I stole Wynona-style the other day. Because I canapos;t not-love her, I may just buy her some whiskey in a plastic bottle to accompany her giraffe pin.

I am going to another really awesome girlapos;s birthday party in LA on Saturday, but I do not have a date, so Iapos;m flying solo for the evening. This might drastically cut into how much I can drink, which will make me a hell of a lot less likely to make a spectacle of myself, but I have a feeling I will end up sitting nervously in a corner, intimidated by the other guestsapos; intense flavor.

Next weekend Iapos;ll be going to a Mountain Goats show in Hollywood. Itapos;s embarrassing, seeing as how Iapos;m the anti-indie. Bring on the vicoders, the corporations, the Republicans, but I do really like the Mountain Goats and I think Iapos;ll have a really good time at the show. The music always makes me feel romantic and wistful. I hope Patrick is good to me that evening. He tends to get unbearable when weapos;re around other people, which is really just fine. Itapos;s easier to plan affairs Iapos;ll never have if I have people around to base them on.

Thing is, if John Darnielle is singing about dilaudin and collapsing stars, I may blur the line between fantasy and reality and have an affair with his songs.

beer coozies, cannons their rosy flashing muzzles, cannons their rosy flashing, cannons sports clubs, cannons sports club london.



Комментариев нет: