суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

cd dash in jvc receiver




Glad mid term week is over. Geeeezzz...

i have one more test, but itapos;s a take home. Eheh.

i need to catch up on my dvd watching. I miss those days where i would plop myself on the couch and just waste a few hours of my day... Well, waste? i donapos;t know. Thereapos;s just something about watching movies that make your day so much more chill.

and iapos;ve been crazy than usual lately. I need to step up my game. I canapos;t let these days just pass hoping something will happen. Iapos;ve been told that i should wait and just let things flow, but how do you deal w something when timeapos;s hardcore limited? i fucking hate this shit, but at the same time i freaking love it

barnwell whaley patterson, cd dash in jvc receiver, cd dash in kenwood player, cd dash in mp3, cd dash in mp3 player.



Комментариев нет: