пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

arch branchial




So I wake up this morning to take my car into the dealership at 7:30 this morning for service and inspection and on the way I decided, fuck it, itapos;s my birthday Iapos;m not going to work.

So I didnapos;t.

I went shopping instead and bought myself a pair of grey suede slouchy boots and some new Chuck Taylorapos;s. I also went to see The Duchess. What a sad fucking movie. There were moments I was so enraged, I clenched my fists and squirmed in my seat to keep from screaming. The complete lack of rights and helplessness just got to me.

By the time the movie was over my car was ready. Thank god for an extended warranty. It was going to be over $500 dollars to replace these oxygen sensor thingyapos;s, but it only ran $150 with the inspection + deductible.

So, Iapos;m happy, cruising down Lemmon, when this lady runs a red light and HITS ME. WTF do I have a huge target on me?? I need to sell my car and move somewhere that doesnapos;t require driving b/c itapos;s not working out for me so well. Between not having a bumper and now a caved in passenger door my shiny pretty Audi is FUCKED UP right now. Serves me right for trying to be fancy.

exhilaration dictionary, arch branchial, arch brick, arch brick cutter, arch brick design.



Комментариев нет: